DeWitt Petroleum is a family owned business that was founded in 1945. With the acquisition of Pinto Petroleum in 2001, DeWitt Petroleum has grown to become one of the largest distributors of diesel fuel and gasoline in Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties. DeWitt is synonymous with “Intelligent Petroleum Solutions” and takes pride in establishing relationships with our customers. Our dedication to the community and business represented has allowed us to be industry leaders.
Our bulk fueling rack which stores 120,000 gallons of fuel benefits our customers with all size deliveries. DeWitt Petroleum is a major supplier to the agricultural community as well as to all commercial users of gasoline and diesel fuel.